Sign in to follow this  

Changing Airport = lock-up

Maybe someone can help:When flying everything runs (perfectly) smooth, but as soon as I change airport or the scenery/AFD reloads for any reason, FS2KS locks-up every 2nd/3rd time. And only when changing scenery (any).Only lead I have is this windos-error message I get once in a while:"System out of memory".Weird, as all page files (2, one on each disk) are not fully utilised and I have 512K RAM.No other prog's running that could interfere.Hardware set-up:- PC is P4 1.8ghz. Windows XP Pro- Dual monitors- Card is a GF4 ti4600 using the 29.42 drivers.- I did no tweaking (yet).- Card has enough power, not overclocked.- No overheating of card or PC.- Clean install of the 29.42 drivers.- AA on card is on - default settings.- FSAA is off and on. No effect. Keeps locking up.- AGP is normal. Chipset ok.Have no issues with other software.What can this be?I know there are zillions of possibilities, but maybe someone has encountered the same issue.As said, it only happens when scenery reloads, never during a flight.Help very much appreciated! :-zhelpregards!Richter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!