Sign in to follow this  
Guest davfra

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Guest davfra

My first couple of flights ran without any problems. Now, as I`m coming in to land, the auto-throttle cuts out, and nothing I do will bring it in again. Auto pilot is engaged and everthing else is working. I have the glide slope engaged and the aircraft is lined up for a straightforward landing.Then the throttle cuts out and my speed drops off and that`s the end of that flight.Just to make sure, I ticked the unlimited fuel box, but it made no difference.Any ideas would be appreciated.David

Guest Zapper

Hi David,Just as a test, please grab my Geezer Guide and run the exercise as laid out there EXACTLY as it says. Do it 'Monkey See- Monkey Do' style. Then let us know if you still have problems and we can have a chat online. This is a complex aircraft and PMDG have done an outstanding job of replicating it so there are many little tricks and traps in operating it just as there is IRL.Don't sweat it mate as I am sure we can sort this out for you.ATB,