Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melvin

"pitch_takeoff_ga" unappropriated value

Hi fellow captains,First of all, I would like to thank the PMDG team for releasing this recent update free of charge considering the numerous hours which have been needed in order to fix the remaining issues and to upgrade the Boeing 737/600-700 package to FS9 Standard.The second purpose of this post is to mention that I have isolated an error in the aircraft.cfg file installed by the service-release regarding the 737/600 version. The presence of an unappropriated value was leading me to be unable to engage the auto throttle.After investigating, it appeared that the "pitch_takeoff_ga" entry in the autopilot section was not the good one. In order to correct this mistake, it is needed to swap the number 1 by 14.000000.I don't know if someone has already encountered this problem, but I think it's worth mentioning.Kind regards.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Vincent,Just to let you know, I just checked that entry in all my NG's and they all read correctly.Perhaps a glitch during your patch process?Have a good one,David