Sign in to follow this  
Guest moose_VUSN

BBJ/Military Variants MOD

Guest moose_VUSN

i am well on the way to completing my BBJs/Military variants for the current version of the 737NG.it will include:737-700-C-40A (USN, USAF)-737-7DT (RAAF)-BBJ 1 (3 repaints)737-800-MMA (USN)-BBJ 2 (1 paint)all include modified aircraft.cfg's for corrected gear strength, weights & balance section, engine thrust & fuel tank capacity.also includes a MOD for the Loadmanager that will change the -700 single & -800 single so that they operate the above aircraft (except MMA, where ZFW is fixed).i have decided not to include the TACANs at this time (i need to add a lot more!).if anyone would like to see anything else included please post it here.thanks

Guest CaptTate

How about a screenshot of the BBJ2? Also, will it include modified interior (I doubt it but I can always hope =) )

Guest Matthias1975

It would be awsome if your fuel modifications would cooporate with the FMC which I doubt.

Guest danowat

The BBJ2 is mine, there are some screenies on this forum somewhere.There wasnt a modded interior included, but I supposed I could do one if someone could post some pics of what is required.Dan.

Guest moose_VUSN

the additional fuel tanks are fine with the FMC, it works a treat. this is because i have simply added to the capacity of the centre tank (rather than adding more tanks, that the panel wouldn't display the quantity of).the centre fuel tank gauge also seems to work fine with the extra capacity.regarding a new interior for the BBJ/BBJ2 its not possible for me to rewrite the model, sorry!

Guest Matthias1975

Have you tried to do a real long haul with the BBJ (e.g. Frankfurt-Hong Kong etc.)? Didn

Guest moose_VUSN

i have flown from Crete to Norfolk (Virginia) & rarely get the message (except where my fuel planning is suspect because i don't check the jetstream weather reports well enough).the FMC has no problem with it at all, just make sure you do your fuel planning well & that your load will not exceed the MTOW(otherwise you will have a problem!!!)