Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxmax20

FMC problem - possible solution - request to PMDG

Hello,its me again.Iam fighting with myself to get the FMC from PMDG working on an external monitor.The best think for the next update would be, when ALL FMC keys would be programable to shortcuts. The problem is: When you are in the kbd mode and press for example STRG+ALT+M for menu, the FMC only recognize the M and writes an M.That means, you have to exit the kbd mode change the menu and enter the kbd mode, make the changes, exit, change menu,...... and so on...If ALL keys from A to Z 1-0 LSK L and LSK R and all Menu keys and last but not least the function keys like KBD mode enable / disable and the +/- key are programmable the problem is no more.That would be great, if the PMDG team would program this in an intermediate update and put it in the next greater update. In the "emergency update" there need only to be the pmdg.dll file which handles the shortcuts.Please reply if this is possible for you to make a solution for assigning shortcuts to all keys from the FMC in a short time, i think its no problem for the programmers, i hope so ;-)If you have any questions or don't understand my writing, don't hazitate to contact methanks a lot for your great support, looking forward to hear soon from yougreetingsMark

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello.no respond from PMDG ????please help me!!!!thanksMark