Sign in to follow this  
Guest Col-H91

Air Berlin "Dreamliners" livery

Guest Col-H91

I have downloaded this new livery (dated 29/7/2004) a couple of times but when I go into game (FS2004) aircraft appears as a blank model. There is no aircraft detail (windows or doors) and there is no livery at all. Anyone else experienced this problem and if so what action do I need to take? I am a newcomer to this so please be gentle.:D

Guest am2513

For some reason the Aircraft.cfg file has the wrong letters after the texture so it says somthing different to the texture file, perhaps PMDG will fix the file?

Guest dkbos

I'm having the same problem. Same with the BOEING corp. livery. Anybody?

Guest bigun

The installer is putting the incorrect name next to the texture line in the aircraft config. It is putting "PMDG instead of the correct entry. For the Dreamliner, put ABL. For the Boing Corporate, put BCAG.

Guest dkbos

rockin' ~ thanks bigun