Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobsk8

All the 800-900 bugs

Guest bobsk8

I have read different problems on several different threads on the 800-900 including the problems after installing the update, and I was thinking that maybe there is a common denominator to all of them . I decided that I would list all of mine and see if the people that have one of them, have them all. 1. Electrical switches on overhead panel do not click anymore. They do, until you install the 800-900 update and then they stop clicking . 2. Fire Alarm Bell from startup is erratic and doesn't work 50% of the time. By reselecting the Aircraft ( even the same one) it starts working again. 3. Elevator Trim noise doesn't work from startup many times. By reselecting the aircraft, it starts working again and will work until you select a new flight or shut down FS9 and restart. 4. Spoilers stop deploying automatically about 90% of the time. These seem to be the only problems that I have with PMDG.