Sign in to follow this  

UA 727 F/A Announcements

Guest aaron

About 1.5 years ago, I found a whole ton of UA Flight Attendant Announcement wav files. I had to reformat the old HD, and lost them. One announcement that I really want is the 727 demo. --- "please direct your attention to the flight attendants in the iasles holding the safety information card, take the card out of the seat in front of you........."If anyone has these or knows where I can download them, please e-mail me or post a link.ThanksP.S. There were 4 zip files, and they had some of the UA Announcements that can be found at flightsim.comhttp://www.webspawner.com/users/ahay/FINAL%20BANNER.jpgRegards,Aaron

Aaron,I think what you're looking for is also at Flightsim.com. Do a search with the author's name.. Adam RockThe files are named gpwsann4.zip and gpwsupgd.zip I'd send 'em to ya, but AOL's kinda picky sometimes when the attachments get over 2mb.Best..Bob

Aaron,Did the briefing you speak of have some screaming babies in it ?Bob

Aaron,OK, try this one. safety.zip You can still get it at Flightsim.comCheers,Bob

Not a problem... I know what it's like to keep searching for something you lost and really would like to have back.Here's my last ditch, I found a couple others in my FS98 archives, not specifically for a 727, but they are for United.uacabin1.zipuacabin2.zipBy Sean Tolmasoff. Still available at Flightsim.com (sounds like I'm advertising for them doesn't it? ) I'm not really, but it's another great site with lots of good old stuff.Hope these are the ones..Bob

You're welcome..I seem to remember 4 zip files too, but I only downloaded 2, and when I looked at Flightsim to see if they were still there, they were, but just these two.Anyway, glad to help. If that's not it, I don't have any more to steer you to.Take care,Bob