Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coneman

A question for designers

I am wondering if it is possible to have the wing showing when you take a 3/4 rear view look back. Either in cockpit or vc mode (if there is no vc). Is this something that is easy to design into the model when it's built or can this be modified on an existing one? I find it really adds something to the flight to be able to see the wing/engines behind you. Thanks for the help.ToddKCOE

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am wondering if it is possible to have the wing showing when you take a 3/4 rear view look back. Either in cockpit or vc mode (if there is no vc). Not unless it is already built into the visual model (MDL).Is this something that is easy to design into the model when it's built Depends on the aircraft... of course a Cessna 120 cockpit is easier than that of a 777 :-)or can this be modified on an existing one? No, it can't.I find it really adds something to the flight to be able to see the wing/engines behind you.Well, keep in mind, in some aircraft you just can't see them at all. ;-)

Thanks for your reply Matthew. I really enjoy seeing the wings in the 727 and in the planes of Premier Aircraft. I was just curious why more designers don't do this.Cheers,Todd