Sign in to follow this  
Guest Philipp Metzger

ETA and Fuel Prediction

Guest Philipp Metzger

Dear PMDG pilots and forum users,I apologize if this has already been posted but I have searched extensively and found nothing regarding this Problem. ( I was able to solve alot already reading different posts).As the title states I have a Problem with my ETA and Fuel remaining prediction in the FMC.On a flight from Greece to Egypt (about 1000NM) and I think everything in the FMC set correctly , the FMC did not give me a Fuel and ETA Prediction. It stated my fuel at my destination was 0.0 .Usually you're supposed to see the ETA on all your waypoints on the ND but none at all are displayed. On the "Progress" page of the FMC only distances are displayed- no fuel, no eta.Does anyone know what could be wrong?RegardsPhilipp

Guest shahie

I have this problem before, but after full fill on the PERF INIT in the FMC setup, sure you have it all.Shaheedan,Oil town,Malaysia