Sign in to follow this  

C421 Golden Eagle...GONE ! need some help

Hi,After using texo-matic to install a new skin on the C421, the aircraft did not show in Select Aircraft menu. Not there under Flight One, not there under Cessna, not there under Any. I did a re-install and the C421 folder is in the Aircraft folder in FS2002.Still no show in Select Aircraft.Here are the first lines in the Air Config....[General]atc_type=CESSNAatc_model=C421performance=Power : Continental GTSIO-520-L rated 375Hp @ 2235 Prop RPM. Max Cruise power 32.5 In MAP @ 1900 RPM produces 236 Kts @ 25,000 feet / 195 Kts @ 5,000 feet. For detailed performance and specifications see documentation provided ...What did I miss here ??thanksGreg

Guest BobL

These are the sections that you need to assure are present. The part after the double slash (//) I've added here to assist. With the slash they'll function fine in the cfg but they don't have to be there:ui_manufacturer=Cessna //If you have more than one flight sim (fltsim.0) make sure this is constant in all of them. Otherwise they will show up in different places.ui_type=421C Golden Eagle //Same hereui_variation=White & Blue //This needs to be discreet for each fltsim that you have. I include the registration number here to make sure that multiple paints each show up.BobL

BobL,thanks for the reply. Here's what I have now in the config.Still no show.??ThanksGreg[General]ui_manufacturer=Cessna ui_type=421C Golden Eagle ui_variation=White & Blueatc_type=CESSNAatc_model=C421performance=Power : Continental GTSIO-520-L rated 375Hp @ 2235 Prop RPM. Max Cruise power 32.5 In MAP @ 1900 RPM produces 236 Kts @ 25,000 feet / 195 Kts @ 5,000 feet. For detailed performance and specifications see documentation provided ...

Guest BobL

Okay, let's try it this way...First, make sure that the only sim you have is .0. The forum engine won't let us use the left and right brackets so let's pretend for a minute. The only sim you should have is {fltsim.0} where the {} are actually brackets. Once there is only one sim installed, paste this over the first two sections of the aircraft.cfg. Be sure to change the left and right {} for left and right brackets.{fltsim.0}title=Flight One Golden Eagle 421Csim=F1_C421model=panel=sound=texture=atc_airline=JET USAatc_flight_number=7694atc_id=N421CSui_manufacturer=Cessnaui_type=421C Golden Eagleui_variation=White & Bluevisual_damage=1editable=0description=Flight Model for Cessna 421 Golden Eagle

BobLOK She's back !!Thanks :-beerchugGreg