Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimmy2k

FMC SID/STAR not vissible

Guest Jimmy2k

Hi,Can someone please help me.Over the years i gaint a lot of experience with DF737.I now bough the PMDG 736/7 and everything worked fine.But when i want to use a SID/STAR it does not show the availible runways and and SID/STARS on the "DEP/ARR page". I read some topics and i tried sev. sollutions like:The sid/star data from the pmdg webside, and put it in the sid/star folder. This gave me and errog in some lines. but didnt show the runways and sid/star's. And i tried the data from the Navdata webside, and this gave me the same problem. Everything is fine with PMDG, when i take of i set the sid mannually, but i cant land the plane bcause i do not have any arrivals in my FMC "dep/arr" pagePLEASE HELP ME....!!!!jimmy2k@hotmail.comjimmy2k@quicknet.nlhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/101677.jpg

Guest pagotan

Hi Jimmy,Similar problems to yours have popped up repeatidely over the years. This has triggered a very useful thread http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=66852&page= in which pretty much all and everything is explained in details. If the explanations described in that thread do not cure your problem then I am affraid you got a corrupted file somewhere either the navaids or the sids and stars. Should you come to that conclusion download the cycles again and install them.One last thing which comes to my mind, I noticed from the picture you posted that you are using a non US version of windows. Could that be the problem? try to rename one of the airport as .TXT file and try to load it on your FMC to check if it works.Michael