Sign in to follow this  
Guest John_Hirsch

Saab 340

I am looking for a great Saab 340, can someone recommend a complete package? Thank'sBernd

I had one it is a panel from the forum with 360views and Mike stones Sabb 340 and my American Eagle texture (blushing) lolOnly thing is not to put the wheels up or it crashes the computer :(Still is the best I found :)Alpha xxxxxxxxx

Do you know where you got it? If I search for a saab 340, nothing comes up except some repaints.Thank'sBernd

Hi,yes just found it :)you do advanced search "stone" and this is the file name Just remember it works great as AI but if you are flying it keep the wheels down position :)Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxsnw34013.zip License: Check within download Added: 8th June 2001 Downloads: 434 Author: Mike Stone Size: 163kb

Thank's for your info. Could it be that you had the problem with the lock-ups because this is a FS2K file and I assume you use FS2K2? I am looking for a really detailed 2002 version, don't mind paying for it either.Again, thank's for your help.Bernd

This is exactly what I am looking for - it looks great, can't wait till it is done. I fly this plane (as passenger) about every two weeks from SBA to LAX and really like it.Thank's a lot for pointing this great 340 out.Bernd

Guest John_Hirsch

See my work-around to this problem. Look for the entry entitled: "AnFS2K2 Work-around to Mike Stone's Saab340B (long)" in AVSIM's MS Flight Simulator General Discussion Forum. The location address is:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8There, of course, may be other solutions but this one worked for me.Regards,