Sign in to follow this  
Guest pagotan

NavData poll

Guest pagotan

Hi to all,Should you not have seen it, Richard Stefan has opened a poll under this thread: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...sg_id=519&page=Please vote as your opinion will make the difference in the future for the Airinc cycles.The poll has been opened for several days now and only 49 users have voted. When I compare this number with the 6,428 downloads of the PMDG Airinc cycle this month alone (even if only half are used by PMDG simmers) I wonder why you guys are so shy.Please take also a look at the following thread: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...sg_id=522&page=where Richard would like to see your comments.I guess it is in the interest of the overall community to take part in this evaluation and it will show to Richard that you care for his service.Thank you.Michael

Guest lbb

Shoudn't this message be pinned for some time?I think NavData is enormously important for the flight sim community, however since I personally don't update all that often I might have missed this poll had it not been for this message.Leo Bakker

Guest pagotan

Thanks Leo,Moderators of another forum where I posted a similar message immediately pinned the message. Well I guess the PMDG moderators are busy with more important things or they did not get a chance to read it as it sunk quickly. But at least 160 PMDG users read it as of now.Michael

Guest rds_mcleod

Thank you for providing the need for Richard Stefan to get a reply. The site is probably not getting the response it deservers since it's really not a forum. Obivously, most of us take his services for granted, and that sure reminds me of FSUIPC and the need for Peter to seek compensation for his work. I doubt there are many that have not supported him in the past year. Richard's work is very valuable. Providing the Flight1 ATR people with support was one particularly notable event.Thanks, Richard.- Ron McLeod CYEG

Guest Ruddman

I've never updated the airac and have never seen a reason too.Jonathan.

Guest hadu

>I've never updated the airac and have never seen a reason>too,said the pilot and crashed. :-bigangel Hans

Guest Papa November

Good point :-halo