Sign in to follow this  
Guest frankathl

FS Flight Keeper Setup Problems

Guest frankathl

{Note: I've just posted a message on Thomas Molitor's Support Forum, but thought it might be no harm to ask here, too, since I'm aware a number of PMDG users also use this very interesting program. Nevertheless, if it's felt these questions are best left to that forum, I will understand.}I've just been setting up Flight Keeper with the 737-700NG and am having some teething problems:1. I can't find the sound files for the Cockpit Sound Environment, despite having done a full install(ie, there are no files in the Sound folder). 2. When I bring up the ACARS device, I get the message **** Waiting for Connection **** and it never gets beyond this point? Is this a problem with the TCP/IP Port(I'm using the default 8011)? Is it possible TCP/IP is not even set up(Win XP Home Edition)? I'd appreciate any ideas you Flight Keeper users might have. :-)Best Regards, Frank

Guest frankathl

Thomas Molitor solved this problems in double quick time, so no need for this post anymore. :-)BR,Frank