Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

g2d.dll

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's,can I please direct you to this thread, http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=10149&page=the reason for this is, I have just done a series of tests, I have re-started FS9 in between each test, so as to re-set the sim,and any memory for the flight so to speak.I have flown the default 747/737, the Project Fokker F70/100, and all the PSS Planes,A330/340/Concorde/Vulcan/Dash8, and so far I haven't had this same problem, but as soon as I fire up the PMDG737-900 it happens again, it varies between more or less straight away to a couple of Min's into the take-off or climb out.let me make it crystal clear right now, I AM NOT putting any blame for this at the door of PMDG, I just think that somethings linked to something else that may be triggering this error,whatever it is,but, we all know from experience that the error messages do not always give the real offending culprit to us, just a vague point to start from.if anyone has any suggestions, I will be very gratefulthanksSteve.PS ignore the bit where it says I'm getting it with all the planes, this was before I did the test I mentioned above.