Sign in to follow this  
Guest 737767

blank CRT after start up?

Guest 737767

As default situation, I have the def. Cessna at VHHX with avionics, master switch and engine off. I then open a PMDG Boeing, switch on the battery and stand by power to auto. BUT: the CRTs remain black. I can perform APU start, engine start and even fly the aircraft with the MCP (which is not black...). I have to cycle views by hitting "S". When getting back to cockpit view, everything works fine. (btw, battery life in FSUIPC is set to indefinitely). Your aircraft models are definitely top notch quality, but I would prefer to have functioning CRTs after a correct start up procedure. :) What am I missing here?Andreas HermesEDDH

Guest Newflyer

When you start with the cessna, don't turn "avionics" off.

Guest 737767

ok, I will try that.Andreas HermesEDDH

Guest 737767

Maybe, some of the the developers may step in here? Is that a graphic card issue? (NVidia 440 mobile)Andreas HermesEDDH