Sign in to follow this  
Guest guswhite3

PMDG 737 virtual cabin

Guest guswhite3

How do you view the PMDG 737 virtual cabin?

Guest stockerharris

??? Gus,You need Active Camera which you can download from www.anticyclone.be and it's payware.If you just want to have a look there is a demo version but it is limited to the Seattle (KSEA) area.David.

Guest Charlie Hall

There is a free download of a program called F1View Utility at: http://www.flight1.com/You need a wheel mouse for it to work. Also to read the instructions as stated on the download page. Look for the free file library in the column on the left and click on it. Then click on the F1View Utility to download. I have installed it after seeing a mention of it in a message somewhere and am happy with it. I don't know how it compares with Active Camera but it's free. Maybe it takes a while to move around with the mouse wheel but pressing the spacebar instantly takes you back to the cockpit where you started from. You can see everything that's there to be seen. I'd not heard of the program before so I'm glad I found it.

Guest guswhite3

Charlie,Thanks! That did the trick.Would you happen to know if the only way FSNav interfaces with the PMDG737 is through exporting a flight plan into the FMC, or can FSNav control the flight like it does on other planes?Gus

Guest Charlie Hall

Hi Gus, Sorry for the long delay posting a reply but I forgot I'd posted! Glad you like the free alternative for viewing. I don't think FSNav can control the flight as with most other planes. But I don't have FSNav so I can't be too sure.