Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pittsburgh

Performance Files for FSBuild

Guest Pittsburgh

Hi, Does any of you have any good performance files to share such that FSBuild makes more accurate predictions for the NG series? I just yesterday gave in to the urge and purchased FSBuild. I realize it is quite a complex planner, so my learning curve is quite steep (this will also serve as my excuse if it turns out that I am using the planner wrong and no performance files a needed :)). Thanks,BoazEKCH

Guest pagotan

Hi,You will find one here:http://www.fsbuild.com/aircraft_performance.htmlmiddle of the page.I recommend you visit the FSBuild website regularly for news and updates. Have also a browse at their forum you will learn a lot about the extensive features of FSBuild.Michael

Guest frankathl

Hi Michael,If you've used these performance files, can you tell me how to generate the TOLD data and set the V speeds, please(not managed to do this, myself)? Also, perhaps, post a flight plan, as an example.Many thanks,Frank

Guest pagotan

Hi Frank,As far as I remember the performance file for the PMDG does not include any take-off or landing data. These boxes should appear greyed out. If I understand correctly the aircraft file process in FSBuild one would need a TLD file in addition to the aircraft file for V-speeds etc... This TLD file has not been provided by the user who posted the performance file of PMDG on FSBuild' website.Someone correct me if I am missing something.Michael