Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobsk8

February Computer Pilot Magazine

Guest bobsk8

This months Computer Pilot magazine has a review of not only the PMDG 737-8-900 but an in depth review of FS2 Crew and how it interfaces with the PMDG. Also has part three of a really indepth article series on flying with an FMC..www.computerpilot.com

Guest bobsk8

By the way, I read this article on the FMC today and in the 3 articles they had on the FMC, I learned alot and I fly the FMC all time. This months article answered alot of questions on hour the Airlines actually utilize the FMC, when to engage it, and why and so on. Great reading for anyone flying the PMDG, cause it gives you reasons for having the different features in the FMC and it also explains how they work. If you are not a subscriber, I think you can order the back issues from the web site.