Sign in to follow this  
Guest rds_mcleod

Boeing 900 Corp. Missing Texture

Guest rds_mcleod

Sorry, but I've lost my fix for the Boeing default 900 failing to show the textures. As I recall it was fixed with a simple correction to the panel file, but I see not corrected at the Server install level.Does anyone have it?- Ron McLeod CYEG

Guest elvisonit

>Sorry, but I've lost my fix for the Boeing default 900>failing to show the textures. As I recall it was fixed with a>simple correction to the panel file, but I see not corrected>at the Server install level.>>Does anyone have it?>>>>- Ron McLeod CYEGIn the aircraft.cfg file in the 737 900 folder, navigate to the entries [flightsim.X] that correspond to the boeing livery (there should be three of them) and change the texture=***** (whatever it says, can't remember it) to texture=BCAGthat should do it.

Guest RichR4

How does one remove one of the installed A/C from the Aircraft.cfg file? Are there three [Fltsim.x] files to delete? What happens to the file numbers for the others, will they be out of sync?Regards,Rich

Guest elvisonit

Removing the flightsim.X entry and everything coming after it and before the next entry will essentially remove that particular model from the FS9 list. the reason there are three entries for every paint is because there is a model with a 2D panel, a model with the VC and a model with the VC and cabin. It is a good idea to keep the aircraft.cfg entries in numerical order and to renumber them if you have to. they are numbered with single digits starting with zero. but you don't have to remove any entries in this particular case. you just have to change the little line "texture=" in each entry relating to the Boeing House Livery.

Guest RichR4

Thanks to Preston G. for the reply. While trying to resolve the no texture problem with this model, I seemed to have installed it more than once. I find three files on this Boeing Executive in the cfg file. Nine [fltsim.x] files in all.Rich