Sign in to follow this  
Guest over and out

the genious FMC tutorial by Timothy Metzinger

Guest over and out

Hello all,I have been working with the FMC using the tutorial in the product manual (intro flight). After engaging the FD, for some reason the auto thrust would not engage on the auto pilot. Since I spent the time programing the FMC I took off anyhow, needles to say the auto thrust still could not be engaged and the auto pilot could not be engaged (it kept buzzing off)... Story of my life with the new product.I realize there is a lot to learn with this pruduct and I do appreciate the compexity (it makes the standard MSFS2004 procedures look a little like and arcade game when it comes to the detail, no bash on MSFS cause I love the program). So I dont expect to be able to jump right in a fly. However, I have to say that I have been getting frustated and it would be great if there was an even more detailed tutorial section from the developer. Since there is none, I have been reading through this site and I'm so thankful there is a comunity out there on this and I'm learning bits here and there, THANK YOU.Enough of the hot air, I'm trying to get the English version of the genious FMC tutorial by Timothy Metzinger I keep reading about. When I search I find the French one. Is there and English version?

Guest solex

Iam not really sure, but I think there was a problem with some copyrights or something like that. AVsim's library used to have it.But I checked it, it isnt there.. PM me here, if you have trouble finding it. I have the Timothy M. Metzinger 'PMDG 737-NG Advanced Tutorial V2' About 20mb (118 pages) in size on my computer. I can mail it to you if you like. (its 2am here, dont expect a speedy reply)

Guest horrgakx

Can you put it up on a website or FTP somewhere?DaveW

Hi all.I am sure that Timothy Metzinger took his tutorial off all the websites in preperation of a payware version. So it is not allowed to be posted on any site.

ww1459.png