Sign in to follow this  
Guest cliff

The Spanish Costa Blanca and the FMC

Guest cliff

Is there anybody living near Moraira on the Spanish Costa Blanca who understands the FMC well and is willing to meet and sit down at a computer and share his/her knowledge with me ?Cliff

Guest cliff

Thanks for your e-mail Miguel but my reply was returned as no delivered.Cliff

Guest _sebastian_

>Is there anybody living near Moraira on the Spanish Costa>Blanca who understands the FMC well and is willing to meet and>sit down at a computer and share his/her knowledge with me ?>>CliffHi Cliff, if you are somewhat proficient in french, you might want to check out the very informative FMC video made by Xavier (http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=136&topic_id=75197&mesg_id=75197&listing_type=search). He's aware of the need for an english version and will post to this forus when it's done.Edit: oops, just noticed that you already posted in that thread so no need to point you in that direction after all. Good luck./sebastian