Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

747 and MD11

Hi Guys !!!Any news about the coming products? It is a lot of time we dont have news about them so i was wonderig how was going the work on :DThank You Alfredo

Guest thscholz

:-roll Alfredo (and all the others):Pleeeeeeease be patient and stop these posts about 'When will it be ready?', 'Any news?', 'This weekend?',...PMDG has told us (not only once) that they will supply us with news as soon as there ARE any news and I'm sure they will.RegardsThomas

Guest mc.kar

...I agree with Thomas and let me add to this:Any suggestions or requests for a specific design are by now propably all in vain. From what I can gather on the information provided by PMDG in this forum they are getting pretty close now so this propably also means that the specifications and functionalities has been locked (hopefully).Please be aware that this is only my humble opinion - I speak for noone else but myself and I have no knowledge about whats going on about the product what so ever. I'm only speaking from a "generic standpoint".Just for the fun of it I did a quick count on subjects related to the 747-400. It amounts approx. 15 threads (I might have counted wrong) over the last month or so with several 100 postings. (and I'm apparently adding to this statistic now...lol).So...lets throttle back a bit...give PMDG the time to make the product and then we can all give our opinions on what and what not once it has hit the shelves.Just my 10CBest regardsMichael Christiansen, Karup, Denmark

Infact guys i askedhow works was oing on not the releasing date. It is almost a bit nosense as when it will be delivered i will see it alone wiythout them to tell it ;)