Sign in to follow this  
Guest noflyzone

Tim Metzinger tutorial v 3.0 ETA anyone?

Guest noflyzone

Gents,Anyone have a clue when Tim Metzinger is planning to release the [pay]-ware of his excellent tutorial for PMDG 737 ?It was fantastic and eagerly anticipating v3.cheers~mike

Guest tmetzinger

>>Gents,>>Anyone have a clue when Tim Metzinger is planning to release>the [pay]-ware of his excellent tutorial for PMDG 737 ?>>It was fantastic and eagerly anticipating v3.>>cheers>>~mikeNow that SB3 is released - I'm working hard on the chapters for online flying.It will be ready when it's ready, and that's about all I can say at the moment.One thing, I plan on releasing it both as an electronic document that you can download and print, and as a complete printed book as well. Pricing still is uncertain, but the target for the electronic version is around $10, with the printed book around $20 (plus shipping).When the book goes "beta", I'll post an announcement here.In the meantime, everybody should get Squawkbox3, join VATSIM, and enjoy flying with good ATC.