Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chriscole

PMDG Beech 1900C - views

Guest Chriscole

I've purchased this great addon. Have already had great pleasure flying this. However, how can I access all the views shown in the advert on the PMDG website? e.g. it states you can view from any of the passenger seats in the cabin and open doors internally. How can you do this? I've managed to open the door from the cockpit into the cabin in VC mode.Chris Cole

Guest ntsmith

You need the Active Camera. Perhaps they should mention that in their "blurb".The good side to this is that when you have it you can walk through the entire interior of the plane. There is available from Avsim.com a freeware program which does the same thing - or so I am led to believe - but I am happy with Active Camera as it gives optional views like you were on the runway as your plane approaches and flybys as well.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest plncrzymikey

see my posting about the views package for the 2D panel. also, there is a freeware program done by Flight1 that allows walking about the cabin and around the plane. not as neat as ActiveCamera, but its free.Mikey