Sign in to follow this  
Qavion

Saving Situations

A gentleman on another website claims that you can save inflight situations in the NG if you simply pause the sim (using "P"). Is this correct? Is all the FMC stuff saved, too? (can't check this at the moment... my computer is "occupied" at the moment).If this is correct, does PMDG really need to waste hundreds of hours programming the Save function in the 747-400?Thanks.Cheers.Ian.

Guest Chris_Tripp

Saw the same post...Pretty sure that is not correct.... certainly does NOT work for me.No problemo tho.... I use the magnificent PMDG 737 for short to medium flights (no save reqd), and the LDS767 (I'm not too shy to name it!) for long haul stuff where I like to save it off and fly the leg in a couple of sessions.Best of both worlds.... we really are spoiled at the moment....PMDG737, LDS767, PMDG 747 (soon), FSInn, SB3......chris

Guest tomahawk_pa38

I think if you hit 'pause' and then put the machine into 'hibernate' you can then pick it up later from where you left off. Snag is - you can't use your pc in the meantime for anything else.