Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaim

cannot buy PMDG 737NG for some reason!!

Guest jaim

Hi, sorry for asking here but I have sent two mails during the last week to PMDG through their contacts link and haven't received a reply.I have tried at least 7 times to buy and download to no avail. I always get the message: "Error 2: this transaction has been declined". My credit card company called me to make sure it was not credit card fraud because they had approved this transaction several times already. When I verified the transaction, they told me that this could be due to the fact that my credit card was not issued in the USA. I am sure that many shoppers buy from PMDG with cards issued outside the US. Everytime I tried to do it, my credit card company approved the transaction. Nevertheless, I always get that message saying the transaction has been declined. Worse part is my credit line is used in that amount (no real money debit, just the credit line) for 45 days (for them to verify that no transaction has been completed using that authorization). So now, I have almost $300 less credit line in my credit card.As I have told PMDG in both mails, I always buy using the same credit card from Amazon, Flight One, and many more through the web without a hitch. Just last Friday I bought Level-D 767 and Flight Environment from Flight1 with it.I wish I got an answer and a solution to this ordeal and finally were able to buy and download PMDG 737NG and the 800/900 expansion. I am really looking forward to fly it!!!.Sorry for the lengthy and somewhat unrelated post. Someone pls. help!.JAI

Guest jaim

>http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re_s/fs2004_aircraft.html CD>versions. Maybe not what you were looking for (and shipping>cost to the US is a killer from Germany) but could be an>option.Hi Jwenting:Worse, I am in South America. It would be prohibitive. Also, why it works for me perfectly on all other sites and not in PMDG's, it's just not fair.Thanks for your reply anyway. Hopefully someone, maybe someone from PMDG can come up with a solution, I'm sure I'm not the only one who ever experienced this.Regards,Juan