Sign in to follow this  
Guest gremel

Dome Light Help

Guest gremel

I downloaded the 800/900 PMDG 737 back on 12/2004 and it states the following: PMDG Options module Ver 2.1 Service Update 1 for 737 NG 600/700/800/900 14th July 2004.....Do I or don't I have the dome light functionality that will enable me to see the VC during the daytime hours when the sun is directly or almost directly in front of me.I tried downloading the file "vcpmdgng.zip" from the avsim library, but there must be something wrong with the site or the file server as nothing is downloading and the file is only 2kb. I have DAP for an accelerator and I don't know why it's not downloading this file. Is there something I'm doing wrong or can somebody tell me what lines to fix in the panel config to get me some 'light on the subject'....Regards,jack

Guest DLM9000

After I installed the service pack, I have the VC Dome light. You have to click on the switch in the VC, not the 2D panel. The textures become much brighter.See my post from yesterday asking about the Dome light. Remember, you have to click on the Dome light switch in the VC.Dennis Mitchell

Guest gremel

Dennis,Thanks for your reply.Regards,jack