Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Cabin Crew Announcements

Guest Knikolaes

Before I even begin, I will make the disclaimer that - yes - i DO know that if I make manual panel modifications that I void support from PMDG . . . that said . . . . (just to save them typing to me later on LOL) . . . The cabin crew announcements that were just posted on AVSIM for the PMDG and LDS aircraft . . . . not sure why at all they even posted them because they have no contact address in what little readme they have, and they only give a basic set of instructions. If I were them I would not have posted "for LDS and PMDG" if they were not willing to post the specific CFG info for these two aircraft.Now that I downloaded that addon, and since there is no contact info, I was wondering if anyone here had any decent CFG to make this a part of the NG panels (or any variation of the cabin crew annoucements guage for that matter?). I have been wanting cabin crew announcements in the NG for a long while but as yet there is no CFG available on AVSIM for this wonderful aircraft.And yes I know this is the PMDG forum, but if anyone here also has an LDS version of this as well I would greatly appreciate it. While I am appreciative of people donating to the FS community -- I didnt like downloading something for a particular aircraft that did not have any data in the download at all for that aircraft. **shrugs**. Just a pointer for those who read this that are uploaders.Anyone else here feel the same way? Or am I just being a tired grumpy soul?