Sign in to follow this  
Guest conj

using FS2crew with 737 ng

Guest conj

I have pdmg 600-700 and 800-900. I fly without the FMC because I am frankly too lazy to learn how to program the FMC. Reviews of FS2crew talk about using the FMC. Can one use FS2crew and not program the FMC? Thanks for your help. I am thinking about buying FS2crew. Conrad Jacobs

Guest meyomyx

You could do ..... ....... but if you're too lazy to work out the FMC, you're not going to find FS2Crew fun either! FS2Crew takes a LOT of time to understand and get comfortable with. Much much longer than a half hour playing with the FMC.

Guest MightyMatt76

hi conrad,if you are too lazy then why purchase the PMDG at all. i guess i should not be bothered, PMDG is glad you were not too lazy to pull out your credit card, but to be honest you are just waisting your time if you are thinking about buying the FS2Crew. the learning curve is much higher than the FMC of the PMDG. i wrote a review on it and it took me a long time to fully understand how to use it properly. i would suggest you use that time to print the FMC manual and learn how to use that first, it will really enhance your experience and greaten your appreciation of this great package. then think about buying the FS2Crew addon. if you enjoy the easy flight from point A to point B then stick to freeware. there is also a FS2Crew version for the default 737, mabye try that.