Sign in to follow this  
Guest aarskringspier

Wow

Guest aarskringspier

I just bought the 1900C today and all I can say is wow. I have the 737 complete series and the Level D 767. Im not much of a prop head but wanted something a little different and slightly less technology reliant. This is perfect, I was completely suprised and can not believe how much I enjoy flying it. Appreciate the great models PMDG, keep it up and you have one seriously loyal customer in me.

I also picked up both 1900s yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised with them as well, especially the 1900C.Due to too many problems and no support, I've stopped installing any freeware aircraft on my machine, so the only planes I've been able to fly were the 737s. Well, that and the 172. I picked up the 1900s, because I wanted to fly something a bit less "large," and it turned out to be a lot more fun than I had imagined.That said, I'll probably only be flying the C, because I simply can't stand the King Air instrumentation on the D. I don't have the money to get the reality XP gauges, so that's really not an option. If anyone knows a way for me to alias the C gauges over to the D, that would bring that plane back to life for me.Great job, and I'm looking forward to the 737!-stefan