Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoM

Poor framerates....?

Guest PoM

Hello, I've been running the PMDG 737 NG and 800/900 series on my computer for 1 year now, and upto now I never had bad framerates, all of a sudden I am getting bad framerates, is there some type of bug?Can someone please help me, I am taking off from KIAH, and after I load the FMC it just drops down to below five and it is terrible, any help?Thanks Chad Moore

Guest Philip Olson

I am not aware of any bug like this. Have you installed any new software lately? It can be anything flight sim related or not. Have you changed any drivers or settings at all? Always the first step in solving such problems is to think about what you might have done prior to when the problem first started. If it is none of those things could you have picked up a virus or some spyware? Those will slow your system down quite a bit and can cause what you are describing. If you are sure that it is none of the things listed above you could try to remove and reinstall the 737.Best of luck!Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Try moving your fs9.cfg file to the desktop, start FS, then redo all your settings and see if you get better performance

Guest dt1951

Are you using SB3.0.3? That seems rto have caused an unending list of people with problems concerning stuttering, extremely low frame rates, and freezes.Dan Ward

Guest PoM

Yes I do have Squawk box, but was not using it during this flight, should I deleate it?Chad Moore

Guest G. Stone

You may not have to delete it, you may have to adjust some of the settings to get better framerates. If that does not help then you could try FSInn. It has gotten pretty good feedback from the people who use it instead of SB3.