Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreddyG

Installer Files for the v.1.0 737NG

Guest FreddyG

Why are the installer files for the 737NG, first on the market,i.e. .....Next_Generation.W02,03 and 04, together with update 1.1 no longer available? I had to reinstall WIN XP and to make it worse, a new Sony DVD recorder with NERO software made one of my DVD disks, which had the above files, unreadible.I lost the 737-400/600 and the 1900C because of that rubbishy software. Changed back to my Pioneer DVD recorder and Roxio Easy Media Creator. I sent PMDG the necessary info a few days ago but so far no reply. It really is frustrating for me as I love flying the 800/900 series with Qantas colours. Please PMDG, if I have to pay 25% of the price so be it! Just get my beloved 737 back onto the tarmac and the 1900C. Wow!!! the 747 is going to be something, can't wait for it-----sleepless nights just thinking about it!