Sign in to follow this  

FS2000 scenery in FS2K2

Guest Lobaeux4

Just dl'd and installed goteberg/landvetter scenery in FS2K2. It was listed as a fs2000 scenery, but it seems to look very good, and didn't seem to affect my fps like i thought it would. Anyone else have any good scenery experience with fs2000 scenery in fs2k2? Especially with scenery that's not listed or available for fs2k2.Lobaeux

Guest Lobaeux4

The only drawback was the flashing grass textures. How can i make them stop flashing? i'm not familiar enough with exclude or flatten lines to do this by myself. thankslobaeux(reduced to typing with one hand, damned surgery! how do the hunt and peck people do it?)

I thought the flashing grass thing was a direct x issue. I don't know alot about that though. I downloaded some KPHX FS2000 scenery & the only problem was the AI planes landed & taxied a little bit off the centerline. some FS2000 scenery seems to be fairly compatible w/ FS2002.