Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a 'consultant' with military IFR training e

I'm Kyle Ramsey, the training director for the VUSCG (a VATSIM Spec Ops VA). My latest project is a Military IFR certification for our pilots to train them to a higher level and give them a nice challenge too. I have lots of resources I stole from the USAF (AFI's and the like)and am a PPL-SE with Instrument and <10 days away from my commercial checkride, multi and CFII to follow (and God, I'd love a seaplane rating, but hard to find in New Mexico). I even have my dad who was an IP for the USAF for 26 years, but he got out in '79 and can't even spell GPS.I am seeking an individual (or two) who can advise me and proof the material I am putting together. I plan to use the FS2k2 Instructor's panel for the checkrides; we currently use it in our basic flight training program with great success (on FS2k2 platforms only, of course).Not really looking for someone to do the work, just make sure we adapt the Mil IFR environment to FS as best we can and give our pilots a certification they can be seriously proud of. Knowledge of Mil IFR procedures as well as a good knowledge of FS are a must for my consultant(s), and patience with me a plus.Please send me a private email if you might be interested. We are interested in making a very high quality product. Check out our web page and you will see we take our professionalism very seriously.Kyle RamseyGetStill@aol.comVUSCG Training Directorwww.vuscg.org

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!