Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carel

Queen versus Ready for pushback

Guest Carel

Hi there.I would like to know how accurate the systems operations are going to be in the Queen? Is it as intense as the RFP?Carel.

Guest Carel

I was hoping for more!Any manuals available to check it out?Carel

give me you email and I'll send you some. But I have to warn you, if you wan't to read the hole manual before the year 2006 you should start reading immediately. :(

Guest Carel

Thanks Ramoncvg@zahav.net.ilI"ll start right away!Carel

Guest alexhn

you really have the PMDG 744 manuals?

Nope, not at all. But I have a manual of aroun 964 pages from a real B744

Guest Jeff_DCA

Won't really help then, as he's asking what the level of systems detail is compared to the RFP 742. ;-)Cheers,Jeff

Guest Carel

hi RamonI believe you want to share some inside info we haven't got?Carel

Guest gremel

Just my opinion only.....I have been flying both the RFP Boeing 742 and the PS1.3a Aerowinx simulator's for quite a few years and it is my own personal opinion that the RFP Boeing 742 is a lot harder a/c to fly with a helluva lot more systems to monitor than the 744. As somebody already mentioned above, they like the glass because it's a helluva lot easier to monitor and fly. The Boeing 742 requires a crew of three and it needs it. The 744 can be flown with a crew of two very easily thanks to the glass cockpit and extremely well laid out cockpit design of systems etc.No flames here...as I said this is strictly my opinion and observations of both a/c over a number of years.Regards,jack

Carel,I tried to send you the file but I couldn't send it because it was to big or something like that. I will try to send it again.

Guest Carel

Hi there Jack.Thanks for your reply and if I understand correctly then you mentioned the monitoring of the systems. With RFP, an not correctlysetup of all systems will result in a engine start faillure to start of with as you know.It would be nice to know till what extend the Queen has been simulated,oke' I admit that eyecandy is nice but I like the complexsystems and the end result of a good setup.Maybe a teammember can answer that question?Regards Carel.

Guest Carel

Hi Ramon.If it is it the orig.manual you mentioned, leave it.Thanks anyway,Carel

That's true, I own the the RFP and it's realy realistic but I know that PMDG is doing the same.