Sign in to follow this  
Guest BruceRob

Radio controls with the PMDG 737-700

Guest BruceRob

After completing Mr. Metzinger's Advanced Operations Guide (a great tutorial) I've noticed that when I start up FS9 and switch over to the PMDG 737, I can't change the radio frequencies with the exception of the transponder. I've even started FS9 with the Cessna and switched aircraft.I'm sure this is something simple that I am overlooking as the radio stack works fine with my other aircraft. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated :-) Thanks!Bruce

Guest Flightfreak

When you start up the PMDG using the Default Cessna in FS, turn off all the switches, except the AVIONICS MASTER SWITCH. The 737 doesn't have this switch.Good luck,Michael Henke

Guest BruceRob

>When you start up the PMDG using the Default Cessna in FS,>turn off all the switches, except the AVIONICS MASTER SWITCH.>The 737 doesn't have this switch.>>Good luck,>>Michael HenkeHi Michael. Thanks for replying!I'll double-check tonight to make sure all switches except the Avionics switch are off on the Cessna before I switch aircraft. Thanks! :) Bruce