Sign in to follow this  

seeing aircraft form internal views HELP!!

Guest Grayal

is there a way to toggle seeing your aircraft from an inside view on/off????? more to the point i want to use my DF737-400 panel with other 737s that I have but i dont know how to turn off seeing the planes modeled wings from the inside views...ANY HELP????

With two monitors you can undock your panel, move it to the second monitor, and then turn off panel display from your primary display (W toggles view off). That's how I normally fly nowadays, so all my views are unobstructed (but I can still see the full panel in my other monitor).I'm guessing you can do the same thing with just the one display: i.e., undock the panel and press W once or twice. You might give it a shot.

Guest Grayal

ok you guys are not understanding me. I want to see my panel. but i dont want to see the 3d model of my plane through the windows... here look at the shots.....you can see in the circled areas the 3d model of the plane I DONT WANT TO SEE IT..there used to be an option for "show own aircraft"

Guest JDH

There is only one way if you DO NOT WANT to see it. DO NOT USE that plane! Sorry, no other way! What you are seeing is the physical model of the aircraft, it cannot be removed. For example, the only way to remove the wing view would be to lose the wing off the aircraft model!

Hi,I am not sure but I seem to remember a 'show own aircraft' toggle in one of the config files. I think it may have been the main 2002 config file and it may effect all yout aircraft. Maybe someone else can throw some light on where to find it and what the context is!Mark Underwood(Adelaide, Australia)

Guest jaapverduijn

This is not what the poster means. Give his screenshots another hard look: he sees (and I see) TWO wings instead of the one that should be there. I don't know how to solve it, but I do see the problem. (Big help I am - grin!)