Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

NAVdata help

Ok i had to reinstall my flight sim and and my pmdg aircraftnow im having a hard time finding what navedata cycles that i needwhat is iit that i have to get now i know that i need the sid and stars cycle and i need the AIRAC cycle do i only need those 2 cycles for the sim to run right? also i found the sid and stars cycle (507)buy i cant find the AIRAC 0507 cycle so i just downloaded the 506 cycle but when i was given the airport to land on and went into the FMC to get the information for the ILS runway i was landing on the FMC did not give me the course number now did it give me the ILS frequency. The area that it is usually in was blank so i guess it was because i had 2 diffrent cycles so can anyone tell me what i can do and if there is anything else i need to download so that i will not have that problem again

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just go to navdata.atDownload and install airac 0506 as 0507 was skipped due to the navadata being on vacation. THen go to sid/stars and download the all in one package for the PMDG737, unzip it into your flight simulator9PMDGSIDSTARS folder

>Just go to navdata.at>>navadata being on vacation. :-lol I think the man was on vacation, not the Navigation data ;)