Sign in to follow this  
Guest paolfer

B737 600/700/800/900 re-install

Spett. PMDG development staff,my name is Paolo Ferrara, and I'm a registered user of several products by PMDG such as B737 all series and Beech 1900 C/D. Unfortunately, after a FS2004 re-install after a HD update, I cannot reinstall my B737. When I launch the installer, apparently the program runs regularly towards the end of installation. When FS2004 is running, I can find the PMDG B737 in the list of aircrafts available, but when I try to fly it (pressing the button "fly now" I obtain an error message saying that is impossible find the "FS9 tree" and asking me if the installation of FS9 is regular! I have installed my FS2004 in a directory different from the default one, (exactly like the firt time I have done this, in "G/FS2004") but on the first time the installation of my B737 PMDG was completely regular without problems... Please, may I have a help in order to use my B737? (Of course, if requested, I can furnish all the registration data about my on-line purchasing of the PMDG B737.)Thank you very much for attention, be patient for my poor english...Paolo Ferrarapaoloferrara24@alice.itorpaolfer@libero.it

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!