Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Dutchman

Few questions regarding PMDG 737NG

Guest The Dutchman

Hello Everyone,I just installed PMDG 737NG, and I must say it is awesome, still to learn some systems but it's great. I have some questions regarding PMDG 737NG1) Where can I download a SID package from EHAM ?? There are no SID's of EHAM installed in the FMC. I already installed the all in one package from the PMDG website, but now I only can select STAR's in the FMC but no SID's of EHAM.2) Sometimes I'm not in the mood to select the FMC, is it possible to fly a flightplan with FS Navigator using PMDG ??, already checked it, but it does not work, when I switch on FS NAvigator, the program runs, but it does not link to the autopilot of the PMDG cockpit, anyone have suggestions to fix this ??3) How can I select engines ?? How can I select only Engine nr 2 or only engine nr 1 and how can I select both engines again after switching them ?? When I push E + 2 (engine 2) on my keyword, it does not work, only the left engine can be handeled. I tried everything, but after I pushed E, only Engine nr 1 can be handeled. Hopefully the questions are clear enough to be answered.Regards,Dimitri

Guest Erups

>1) Where can I download a SID package from EHAM ??Try www.navdata.atuser provided files.>2) Sometimes I'm not in the mood to select the FMC, is it>possible to fly a flightplan with FS Navigator using PMDG ??,No>3) How can I select engines ??It should work the normal way.No strange workaround as long as i know.But if the keyb does not work you can go with the mouse on the throttle pedestal window.

Guest The Dutchman

Thanks for the tips !!!Regards,Dimitri

Guest Erups

>Thanks for the tips !!!You're welcome!