Sign in to follow this  
Guest NorthPilot

Random failures per manual - 744

Guest NorthPilot

Does random "counter" reset when loading new flight/new simulator session or is it cumulative? I.e. If I select 1/10hour does it mean 10hour of one simulator session or does it memorize it so if I fly 10 hours spanned on e.g. 2 weeks period (or lets say 10 different MS FS2004 sessions) it will not start from scratch?I hope this was understandable babble :)Have a nice flight!Aleksandar

Guest pellelil

I'm sure we would know WHEN the queen releases, however I don't think PMDG is going to keep log of the times you start/stop MSFS or use their planes. So should I make an educated guess they simply used "the number" (the 10 hours) in order to calculated the statistical properbillity for you to encounter an error. So perhaps you can fly for 20 hours without an error occuring and perhaps you can fly for 10 hours and experience the error twice - however "statistically" (it thats a word ) it would occur once per 10 hours.http://jdtllc.com/images/RCbeta.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal