Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carel

Just a thought !

Guest Carel

Captain Randazzo,Maybe a bit early, but from the treads I've read and pictures I've seen in this forum and PMDG's website, I believe Sir that what you need to do straight after the release of the 744 is starting a"how to fly the queen course".This including PMDG's cockpit video's explaining from cold and dark to take off and landing with all the systems explained in between.You scratch your head and ask why? Simple,look at the amount oftreads written about the 744 before actual release? Questions relating to the manuals? And with the release of........Anyway serieusly,I fly the Ready for Pushback,well known for its realistic simulated systems and detailed Manuals.Still Mr.Tofflemire's Panel Shop also after a long while published a series of "how to video's" for the same reasons I believe.Thank you.Carel

Guest AJ

Better yet. They should offer a live online ground school, for a fee of course. It would be good business, and I am sure a lot of people would sign you. AFurthermore, as I suggested a while back, I also feel that PMDG should seriously look into working out a package deal that includes both the Queen and one of those high detail 744 DVD videos.Andrew