Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Biegner

Suggestion - Demos..

Guest Matt Biegner

Hey all, again! 8)This is just a suggestion. I think it would be a great idea for PMDG to offer demos of their programs, just like how skydecks has it with their payware 737NG panel. Just have it like a download where all of the panel features are disabled after 30 seconds in game or something like that, and the flight dynamics won't work on the model.I think if this suggestion were implemented by PMDG, it would allow people to download the demo and see how it runs relative to their system specs, instead of paying and then finding out it won't work. It would also allow people to see the quality first hand, rather than through the screenshots.Once again, just a suggestion.mattbiegner.pngMattBSig.jpg

Guest astromattical

Good idea in theory...but I think PMDG might have a refund policy if the add-on does not work well on your system. I know Flight1 has an excellent refund policy. I don't know about PMDG seeing as I own every one of their add-ons and never once was let down. ;)So I guess it's just easier to pay, give it a shot for a while. If it doesn't work within the first 30 seconds, maybe your system/setup may need adjustment, so your idea will not be good in this case. With a full purchase, you can try your best to make it work over time. If not, delete and get your money back...Matthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Guest Matt Biegner

I don't really understand how a refund for a download would work. If anything, people would leave it on their PC and demand a refund. Since it's a download, there's no real way to tell...:-hmmm mattbiegner.pngMattBSig.jpg