Sign in to follow this  
Guest ETOPS2005

PMDG 747-400 PROBLEM!

Guest ETOPS2005

Hey Guys, I already sent PMDG support a message but can't seem to help me yet. After following all the steps as required, I still have the same problem after installation that I' am not able to select gauge selector switches in the cockpit. For example when I select a certain selector I see a "Resizing" curser instead of the "little hand selector" curser. I am not able to fly the aircraft at all since I can't even turn on the APU, IRS, or change CRT views, Zoom of the Flight Display. Once again I have followed all the steps as asked during the installation. If I assign a keyboard key to a certain selector switch I am able to move the switches, but since not all gauges have assignments I will not be able to fly this bird properly! During the installation process it said that the product was validated successfully, so don't see a problem on that.I also completely removed all the PMDG files and re-installed them with no success. I have no idea what else could be the cause of this so hope that you can reply ASAP on this since I really want to start flying this beautiful bird. Hope someone can help me on this!!Best Regards, ETOPS2005

Guest aarskringspier

The resizing cursor is the correct cursor, right click on the APU starter. Some actions require a right click, then a left click to move the switch in the opposite direction.

Guest bofficer

>The resizing cursor is the correct cursor, right click on the>APU starter. Some actions require a right click, then a left>click to move the switch in the opposite direction.This feature I really don't care for. It's to confusing when your really busy on the flight deck. Would rather have the right side left side clickable changing feature.