Sign in to follow this  
Guest smileymiley

Help - True Magnetic

Guest smileymiley

Hi guys,Can someone please help me. I have recently emmigrated to Australia from the UK and ever since firing up the PC I am having trouble with magnectic/true heading.I sit at Sydney and the runway is showing direction 348 degrees when it is 235 degrees. I sit at London gatwick and the heading is 286 degrees when the heading is 282 degrees. I have installed all patches re installed made sure I have done the IRS correctly but still no joy. It was working prior to me emmigrating but now I don't know what to do. Other packages I have work fine just the PMDG, what am I doing wrong?Any one that can help please offer your suggestions.Basically have PMDG base pack 1.1 version plus intermediate installedAirac 0511 (0510 makes no difference)LDs works fine so does PSSIt only effects PMDG B744 and the 73 series.......RegardsMiles5 miles from YSSYgod I love it down herewould be great with the PMDG working properly