Sign in to follow this  
Guest ambrose1777

FPS Problem with 2D Panel of 737

Guest ambrose1777

Hi Everybody.Im Having a problem with the 2D Panel's frame rates.I've just upgraded my graphics card to a Winfast A6600GT TDH 128MB uses AGP8X.Its all cool about the graphics.I run FS2004 ith UltraHigh display option and 8xAntiAliasing.I usually get 18-38 frames from outside with PMDG 738 and with a complex scenery such as FlyTAMPA's Dubai. But when i switch to 2D panel fps drops to 13 even to 7-8 sometimes.It doesnt matter what you set in the display options.(I tried medium low and minimal but the max frame rate i got was 18 when i used the minimal option with none antialiasing.)It makes me sick..I cant fly with the aircraft.Does anybody else experienced this problem?Please help.. (Note: Confg: P4 2.0Ghz, 2x512mb kingstone dual channel 3200 ram, 160 gb SATA disk.