Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

A Pink Duck for Heather ... I found one

Guest Heather 636

Thank you Mark for the very nice surprise in my email!!She's beautiful!!Now I'll have two. There's a few things I want to do with it yet at the same time, this one stays just like it is because you went to so much trouble for me. It just wouldn't be right to change anything on it. I love it!!Thank you!!Heather

You're welcome, flyer. When a man's gotta do whadda man's gotta do ... it was more fun to do than reading the financial pages over my Cornflakes this morning, that's for sure. Needs polishing up, but it'll get covered in salt anyway.Now we keenly await the Vargas version, no doubt! Although you may have to ask Grumman for a 'stretch' version if 'Heather's Air Charter' is going to make any virtual money out of operating it!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Guest Heather 636

Still tinkering with it. May have to play with those textures to put some "shine" on them.Wish I could figure out how to make the lower windows clear. I guess I'll have to build up my nerve and learn how to use my Paint Shop Pro 7 one of these days.The plane's performance is pretty good now. What I need help with now is getting the tail-wheel "un-sunk" out of the runway.Other than that, what do y'all think?Regards,Heather

Guest Grey_Wolf

Ohh neat I like it Heather, please share!I can fix the tailwheel for you too, if you like.

Guest Heather 636

I would really appreciate that Grey Wolf. I could eventually get it with hit-and-miss tactics, but I'll take all the help I can get.Give me a day or two to play with these textures just a little bit more. She's looking just a little flat. Needs a good waxing.Then I will see what permission(s) I need to upload it.Who says the "Duck" is ugly!? Not THIS one!Cheers!Heather