Sign in to follow this  
Guest VHOJU

A few questions that have cropped up

Guest VHOJU

Hi there everyone - after doing a few long haul flights, I have a couple of questions for anyone out there!- Why does the fuel temp always stay at 6 degrees and never any lower (I imagine it's like this for real?)- Do I need to enter route winds for every waypoint for the FMC to take into account calculations, or will it kind of assume the same wind value that I enter for one waypoint as the value for the ones following, unless I enter a different value?- Anyone know any good cruise bias numbers (or a technique) for FSBuild to lower the fuel burn for slightly slower than Mach .86 flight? (ie Mach .84-84, CI80-100)?- Apart from what's in the manual, does anyone know any minimum landing fuel numbers from the real world (I have heard United uses 11,000lbs for their 744s)?(On a slightly different note, I have two sound cards, both with most recent driversm, but still only the PMDG 747 sounds cracking, a bit sad really - but it's survivable ,unlike most of my flights!)Thanks for any help, it would be appreciated very much!!!CheersRudy